SICCO Desiccators are designed for storing or drying humidity sensitive products using silica gel. The tight fitting door protects the contents from contamination from the atmosphere. The controlled environment inside the desiccators are ideal for storing reference materials, retained samples, metallographic specimen, tobacco and DNA-samples.
- Reinforced aluminium frame with acrylic panels
- Door with magnetic catch and circular rubber seal
- Four casters (two of the casters with brakes)
- Easy to read electronic hygrometer
- Variable height shelves made of stainless steel
- Telescopic shelves
- Desiccant tray
Aluminium frame with panels made of borosilicate glass 3.3, including four shelves made of stainless steel, tray and hygrometer, four castors, usable with up to 34 shelves.Maxi 2-Vitrum:
Aluminium frame with panels made of borosilicate glass 3.3, two compartments and two doors, including four shelves made of stainless steel, two trays and two hygrometers, four castors, usable with up to 17 shelves per compartment.