High-quality and cost-efficient UV/VIS spectrophotometers for pharmaceutical, biochemical and clinical lab applications.
Suitable for different measurement types such as kinetics, wavelength scans, quantitative analysis, multi-wavelength and DNA/Protein analysis.Available in two versions:
2 for standard routine measurements and uniSPEC
4 suitable for complex measurements e.g. required for quality controls. LLG-uniSPEC
4 features a small band width and a high wavelength accuracy. Both units can store and save 200 calibration curves. A pre-adjusted lamp design allows a fast and easy lamp replacement Both lamps can be individually turned on/off to extend the durability. Both versions can be used either as stand-alone units or can be operated via a PC by using the supplied software.
Scope of supply:
- Single beam system, grid with 1200 lines / mm
- Silicon photodiode detector
- Parallel port for printer output
- USB port
- 4 position cell holder (10 mm) included
- Additional cell holders optionally available
- LCD display
- Deuterium and tungsten lamp
- Automatic wavelength adjustment
2 or 4 Photometer, software for connection to PC, 4 glass cells and 2 quartz cells.