The Benchtop Shaking Incubator is a combination of a shaker and a temperature chamber, designed for shaking and heat treatment of sensitive samples. It replaces two devices, reduces time and space needed. It is very suitable for biochemistry, microbiology and medicine laboratories in which thermal and shaking treatment of samples is a daily used routine.
Univeral attachement and non-slip mat please order separately.
- High temperature working range.
- Can be used in cold rooms too.
- Digital readout of all parameters - read temporary or preset RPM, temperature, time, acceleration.
- Parameter changes while the device is running (except timer).
- Last parameter values reside in the memory even if the device was switched off.
- Precisely adjusted and maintained temperature regulation within 0.5°C of absolute deviation from the set temperature.
- HOLD and STEP time function with 1 minute resolution.
- Easy interchangeable platforms.
- Lid sensor.
|Temperature range:||+5 °C to 70 °C|
|Speed range:||20 to 300rpm|
|Timer:||1 min - 99 hours or continuous|
|Platform size:||300 x 300 mm|
|Supply requirements:||230 V, 50 Hz|