Dosing and Feeding pumps for reproducible results. Flow characteristics in combination with various tubing diameters are pre-programmed for accurate flow rate numbers. With freely selectable process parameters.
The pump head is not included. Please order separately.
- Speed, direction of rotation and on / off function is controllable with an analog interface or digital with built-in RS232 interface
- Pre-programmed flow characteristics are shown in the display
- Digital read-out of Speed, Tubing diameter, Flow rate, Dosing volume, Interval dosing, Pause function
- With buttons for selecting all process parameters
- Easy calibration of flow volume and flow rate
- Smooth start operation prevents from spills and splashing media
- A press of the max button accelerates the filling and draining of the tubing
- For safety in unattended continuous operation, the motor will be switched off in case of an overload situation to prevent overheating
- Optional footswitch to operate pump drive in closed fume hoods and to facilitate filling operations
- Pump heads with convex rollers for cell protection are available for use in cell biology
|Control accuracy motor:||± 0.5 %|
|Motor power:||100 W|
|Volume dosing:||0.001 ... 9999 ml|
|Interval dosing:||0.001 ... 9999 ml in breaks 0.1 s ... 750 h|
|Permissible ambient conditions:||5 ... 31 °C|
|Permissible rel. humidity:||80 %|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||166 x 256 x 225 mm|
|Protection class DIN EN 60529:||IP 55|
With an optional pump head adapter the Hei-FLOW Value 01 can be upgraded for multi-channel operation.