UviLine SI 5000 and UviLine SI 6000 for measurements at VIS-range from 320 nm to 1100 nm.
UviLine SI 7000 and UviLine SI 7100 for measurements at UV-VIS-range from 190 nm to 1100 nm. Models UviLine SI 5000, 6000 and 7000 use the proven single beam technology. The UviLine 6100 and 7100 models use a reference beam technology for maximum accuracy and low drift. UviLine SI 5000 with an optical resolution of 6 nm, all other photometers with an optical resolution of 4 nm.
Wide performance range
- measurements of absorbance, transmission and concentration up to 8 standards
- multi-wavelength e.g. for measurements of DNA/RNA or the determination of protein according to Warburg-Christian
- spectra scan with online graphic and various evaluation functions
- kinetics (short and long term measurements)
Easy accessible accessories are available on request:
Quick-lock system requires no tools.
- 10mm cell holder (standard)
- 10mm cell holder (water thermostatable)
- 10mm cell holder (peltier thermostatable from 15 - 40 °C)
- cell holder from 10mm up to 100mm
- sipper (incl. flow trough cell)
- automatic 5+1 cell changer
Peltier cell holder, sipper and 5+1 cell changer can be fully controlled from the software.
- USB A interface for the connection of USB-sticks, keyboard or printer. More than 1 device can be conncected at the same time using a USB-hub.
- USB-(B)-interface for the PC connection.
|Technique:||depending on version or with reference beam technology|
|Wavelength accuracy :|
|± 1 nm|
< ± 0.5 nm
±3,3 (single beam), ±3,3 (reference beam)
|Photometric accuracy:||±0.003 Abs at 0.5 Abs, ±0.005 at 1.0 Abs, 0.01 Abs at 2.0 Abs|
|Stray Light:||< 0.1% at 340 and 400 nm|
|Display:||Back graphic display with 320 x 240 signs|
|Data storage:||1000 values; for spectra and cinetics appr. 4 MB|
|Interfaces:||1 x USB master 1 x USB-slave, 1 x Ethernet RJ45|
|110 - 220 V, 50/60 Hz|
Operating temp. +10 to +35 °C, Storage: -25 to +65°C
|Dimensions (W x H x D) :|
|404 x 197 x 314 mm|
4 kg without power supply