overboot model, IC 458 B WH MS. Sterile overboot in white . Fixation ties. Tunnelled elastics at ankles and gripper slip-retardant full sole.
garments are composed of flash spun high density polyethylene, providing an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort. Tyvek®
is permeable to both air and water vapour, yet repels water-based liquids and aerosols. It offers an excellent barrier against fine particles and fibres (down to 1 micron in size) and is ultra-low-linting. Silicon non-added.
Garments and accessories made of Tyvek®
are used in the biotech, pharmaceutical, medical device manufacturing and electronics industries, as well as in other critical or controlled environments.
- This accessory is not CE certified as chemical protective clothing
- Clean laundered and gamma-sterilised
- Suitable for use in cleanroom class ISO 5 and higher
- Sterility assurance level (SAL) of 10-6
- Bound seams: tightly sewn seam is covered with garment fabric to reinforce seam protection and reduce potential for liquid and particle penetration
- Full traceability on all sterilized apparel with certificates of sterility available
- Box of 100 x 2 p., single packed per pair