series syringe pumps provide the smoothest most accurate flow available. The intuitive, chemically resistant touch screen enables the user to quickly create configurations and recall them for ease of use. Single syringe, single remote syringe, dual syringe and multirack configurations are available along with the infuse only or infuse/withdraw/continuous operation (model dependent).
- Single and dual syringe infuse, infuse withdraw & continuous models
- Holds syringe sizes from 0.5ul to 140 ml (Model dependent)
- Flow rates down to the picoliter/min (Model dependent)
- Programmable interface without the need for a PC (Model dependent)
- USB / RS-232 / TTL Interfaces for external control (RS232 available on Legato® 200 Series Only)
- Rugged construction with cold rolled steel chassis
Electrospinning, Flow Cytometry, Microfluidics, Mass Spec, Drug Discovery, Organic Synthesis, Nanofluidics, Stereotaxic InjectionsLegato® 100 Single Syringe Infusion Pump:
This pump is ideal for applications where a single syringe is used.Legato® 101 Dual Syringe Nanoliter Pump:
This infusion only pump is ideal for applications where dual syringes are required with small volumes under 10ml.Legato® 111 Dual Syringe Nanoliter Pump:
Based on the Legato®
101 model, suitable for infusion and withdrawal of liquids.
Includes multi-mode operations and multi-step programs.Legato® 110 Single Syringe Infusion/Withdraw Pump:
110 is based on the Legato®
100. It offers infuse/withdraw flow control and programmability for up to two multi-step programs of 50 steps each. This pump is ideal for more complex multi-step dosing and has multi-mode operation.Legato® 110 DRS Dual syringe pump combination:
110 pumps connected by an input/output cable. Both pumps can be started synchronously and operated at different flow rates.Legato® 180 Dual Syringe Picoliter Infusion/Withdraw Pump: F
or low flow with program options for 2 programs. 50 steps each. User definable flow rates with selectable target volume or time values to control the total infusion volume.Legato® 185 Single Syringe Infusion/Withdraw Pump:
It offers infuse/withdraw flow control and programmability for up to two multi-step programs of 50 steps each. This pump is ideal for more complex multi-step dosing and has multi-mode operation. Minimum flow rate only 0.54 pl/min.Legato® 200 Dual Syringe Infusion Pump:
This unit supports infuse only. User definable flow rates with selectable target volumes or time values to control the total infusion volume.Legato® 210 Dual Syringe Infusion/Withdraw Pump:
This unit supports infuse only, withdraw only, infuse/withdraw, withdraw/infuse and continuous mode. User defined flow rates with selectable target volumes.Legato® 210P Dual Syringe Infusion/Withdraw Pump:
210, features additional multi-step programming with user defined configurations/programs of up to 1000 steps. Up to 40 programs of 25 steps each can be stored in memory.Legato® 270P Dual Push/Pull Syringe Pump:
210, features additional user defined configurations/programs of up to 800 steps. Up to 40 programs of 20 steps each step can be stored in memory.