UV-transparent plastic Brand cuvettes replace fragile glass or quartz cuvettes in many applications that were previously beyond the range of plastic cuvettes. Designed for single use, they eliminate time-consuming washing, and the cross-contamination risk associated with washing and re-using cuvettes. Their very high chemical resistance allows use with most polar solvents, acids and alkalis (e.g. Acetone, Butanone, DMF, hydrochloric acid). The UV-uvette micro has a working range from 230nm - sample volumes as small as 70 µl are sufficient.
The UV-Cuvette is also available in macro and semi-macro sizes for applications from 230nm to 900nm.
- Specially designed for photometric determination of proteins, ssDNA, dsDNA, TNA and oligonucleotides in the UV range.
- Ideally suited for measurements at 260 nm, 280 nm and in the visible range.
- Two different centre heights (8.5 mm and 15 mm) allow use in most commercial spectrophotometers without adapters (for more information please visit the Brand website, www.brand.de).
- Round caps provide a tight seal and allow storage of samples at -20 °C.
- Coloured caps are available for easy sample identification.
- Grouped by mould cavity number to minimize extinction value variation.
The UV cuvette is also available as a macro and semi-microscope cuvette for analyzes from 230 to 900 nm.
Made of plastic for the UV / VIS range. For analyzes from 230 to 900 nm
- Compatible with most polar solvents, as well as acids and alkalis (eg acetone, butanone, DMF, concentrated HCL, etc.)
- Ideal for the determination of proteins, DNA, RNA
- number-sorted to reduce extinction deviations
- Vertified windows to protect against scratches