BRAND has significantly expanded its product range of extra-thin-wall disposable products, which were specially developed to satisfy the demands of PCR applications.Quality features
White PCR products offer significantly better results for qPCR, and are specifically recommended by many thermocycler manufacturers.
- Suitable for use in common thermocyclers
- PP, extra-thin uniform wall thicknesses to provide the optimal thermal transfer and short cycle times
- 96-well PCR plates with blue alphanumeric code and cut corner marking
- Highly clear flat covers optimally suited for qPCR
- DNase-, DNA- and RNase-free
- Autoclavable at 121°C (2 bar), acc. DIN EN 285
- qPCR: Products which are suitable for Real Time PCR (qPCR)
Eight 0.2 ml PCR tubes joined together in a strip with attached, hinged 8-cap strips. PP. The hinged, domed cap makes opening and closing the tubes with one hand easier.