BRAND has significantly expanded its product range of extra-thin-wall disposable products, which were specially developed to satisfy the demands of PCR applications.Quality features
White PCR products offer significantly better results for qPCR, and are specifically recommended by many thermocycler manufacturers.
- Suitable for use in common thermocyclers
- PP, extra-thin uniform wall thicknesses to provide the optimal thermal transfer and short cycle times
- 96-well PCR plates with blue alphanumeric code and cut corner marking
- Highly clear flat covers optimally suited for qPCR
- DNase-, DNA- and RNase-free
- Autoclavable at 121°C (2 bar), acc. DIN EN 285
- qPCR: Products which are suitable for Real Time PCR (qPCR)
Strips of 8 or 12 connected PCR tubes (0.2 ml). Cap strips consisting of 8 or 12 domed caps (available separately) provide tight seal during all PCR cycles, thus protecting samples from cross-contamination. The tubes have a holding strap at one end, and the cover strips on each lid have a small lip on the side for careful, contamination-free opening. Consistent tube wall thickness allows rapid heat transfer along the entire exterior tube surface. Made of pure, virgin polypropylene, free from RNase-, DNase- and DNA. Autoclavable at 121 °C (2 bar), according to DIN EN 285.
Other colors on request.