With emergency shut-off function for power and water intake
Included in delivery of the behrotest® WD 30 coolant monitor are:
- The behrotest® WD 30 is a user-friendly device for monitoring cooling circuits in the laboratory.
- In case of a system leakage the WD 30 shuts off the water intake as well as the electrical heating device and thus prevents damages in the laboratory caused by water.
- The behrotest® WD 30 is position-independant, i.e. it can be run anywhere in the lab in any position.
- An audible warning signal provides additional safety.
- Monitor unit with two flow sensors and solenoit valve, incl. cable connection for the controller (1,5 m)
- Controller with isolated ground receptable for the connection of heating devices, etc.
- Hose kit with connections
- Adapter kit for the connection to the water supply and the behrotest® UK circulation cooling unit.