They are ideally suited for:
- total crude fibre determination (part of the Weender animal feed analysis as performed in Europe)
- neutral detergent fibre and acid detergent fibre determination (NDF and ADF according to Van Soest)
- acid detergent lignin determination (ADL according to Van Soest)
- different fractions of fibre (cellulose, hemicellulose and pectin) behrotest® semi-automatic crude fibre extraction units simplify everday life in the lab:
- Easy operation
- The analyst is guided through the procedure by messages on the display.
behr ABP ("acknowledge before proceeding") method for optimum analytical safety. Possible manual operation of air and suction pumps.