These Bowie-Dick Test Packs are pre-assembled, single use test packs designed to evaluate the performance of the air removal system of pre-vacuum assisted sterilisers in compliance with EN 285 and operating at 134 °C and 3.5 minutes. An indicator sheet printed with water based, non-toxic chemical indicator is placed in the center of each pack. The uniform colour change of the indicator after steam sterilisation indicates that all air was removed and replaced by steam. The backside of the indicator sheet contains fields to be filled out and it can be kept as a permanent record for traceability purposes.
- Disposable, pre-assembled and ready to use test packs
- Designed for STEAM sterilization at 134 °C - 3.5 minutes.
- Clean and accurate indicator color change
- Indicator sheet can be kept as a permanent record
- Validated for 4 kg and 7 kg sterilisation load
- Manufactured in absence of lead or other heavy metals