2 is the successor to the highly successful Reference pipette, and enhances the range's already high standards with a new design, reduced weight and operating forces and multi-channel versions. As the premium product in Eppendorf's pipette portfolio, the Reference®
2 provides the most accurate results possible alongside robust, reliable handling and optimum user safety.
New features: An embedded RFID chip contains all relevant data regarding the pipette and offers with Eppendorf TrackIT simple identification and documentation. The new Reference 2 multi channel offers a channel indicator and a spring-loaded tip cone for optimum tip fit and reduced effort. The range of the variable single channel pipettes have been extended by the volume sizes up to 5000µl and 10,000µl.
This pipette is an in vitro diagnostic medical device as defined by Directive 98/79 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 October 1998.
- Color coded and volume labeled for quick identification of the volume size/ tip size
- Round upper part makes it possible to work in every position
- 4-digit display for exact volume setting (clearly visible from every angle)
- Quick and secure volume setting, include volume lock
- Fully autoclavable
- Movable parts and external edges made from stainless steel equip the pipette with outstanding robustness at potential impact sites and for internal components
- Channel indicator guarantees a continuously identical pipette alignment during the work process
- Spring-loaded tip cone for reproducible tip fit and reduced effort (to be switched on/off optionally)
- High flexibility and simple maintenance with the ability to remove single cones