Disposable protective glove in nitrile with enhanced comfort in use and greater chemical protection - the standard glove for the laboratory.
- For forearm protection, 300 mm length
- Very comfortable to wear
- Tried and tested quality product made of nitrile - excellent resistance to skin irritants in foodstuffs
- More resilience through special formulation
- For single use in applications with an increased need for safety when handling chemicals
- Free from phthalates/softeners and allergenic latex proteins
- Easy to don and particularly skin-friendly through special finishing process
- Colour blue - suitable for areas subject to HACCP standards
- Cat. III Low Chemical resistant. AQL 1.5.
According to ASTM F 1671 (ISO 16604) for protection against viral penetration.According to EN 420, EN 455, EN 374-2: specified, EN 374-3: Class 6 Sodium Hydroxid 40%. Suitable for food handling.
|Glove shape:||flat with rolled edge (ambidextrous)|
|Size/total length:||S, M, L, XL / med. 300mm|
|Thickness (measured in double layer):||0.16mm|