Biological control involves the use of indicators, which check whether all microorganisms were killed during the sterilisation process. The bio-indicators are unique, as they directly indicate how many microbial spores have actually been killed. Thanks to the reliability and quality of the information, the regular use of a bio-indicator can lead to an improvement in the performance of the sterilisation process and thus to better results.
- No external laboratory is required for performance evaluation
- Easy handling
- Reasonable to use after repairs or maintenance of autoclaves
- Program 3.5 minutes, holding time at 121 °C or 134 °C
- After sterilisation, break the vial in order to bring the nutrient solution into contact with the spore strip
- Results in 48 hours
- Meets EN ISO 11138 standard