Laboklav 80 series provides an extensive and diversified range of equipment variants - customized for you laboratory application. The focus is on safe and reproducible processes, safety for the user and the environment as well as a comfortable operation of the autoclave. All steam steriliser are:
- suitable for the liquid sterilisation in open and lightly closed vessels, solid sterilisation and waste sterilisation at 134°C
- upgradable for high demanding laboratory applications
- volume of chamber: 80l
- max. permissible pressure: 2.8bar
- sterilising temperature: 98°C to 138°C
- motor driven and self-checking closing mechanism
- flexible temperature reference sensor PT100 as serial function
- Thermolocking device according to IEC 61010-2-40
A unique installation concept for varied installation possibilities:
- The autoclave can be installed as vertical or as horizontal unit - without additional costs!
- The lid can optionally be opened to the right, to the left or backwards.
- All units can be delivered in three colours: red, green or blue.
Numerous equipment variants:
- vacuum system for difficult to de-aerate solids incl. fractionated pre-vacuum and drying vacuum
- fast re-cooling system for liquid sterilisation using a double jacket, without rejection of demineralised water
- upgrade of the re-cooling system with counter pressure and fan possible - for further reduction of batch times
- optional exhaust air filtration system