We offer a line of syringe filters especially designed to provide efficient filtration of a broad variety of fluids, solvents, aqueous or inorganic solutions. Our syringe filters cover most applications in HPLC, pharmaceutical, environmental, biotechnology and food and beverage testing laboratories.
- Housing injected in Polypropylene or MABS
- Multifunctional Syringe filters equipped with Luer-Lock connections on both sides or female Luer-Lock input and male Luer-Slip output
- Suitable for all syringes with Luer connection
- Pre-sterilised or non-sterile
- Sterile products in individual hard blister
- Superior pressure stability
Hydrophilic membrane for filtration of aqueous solutions.
This membrane features excellent shape stability in aqueous solutions and a very low binding capacity for proteins (21µg per 25 mm Filter). Ideal for use with biological macromolecules, water soluble oligomers and polymers. With Luer-Lock input and Luer-Lock or Luer-Slip output.