Pipette tips and filter tips are manufactured by BRAND in a cleanroom under the most modern production conditions, and are automatically rack packed and packaged to ensure that the tips are of consistently high quality.
- High-purity polypropylene, free from DiHEMDA and oleamide
- Manufactured without lubricants
- Graduation for a quick volume check
- All tips and filter tips up to 1000 µl are free of DNA (<40 fg), RNase (<8.6 fg), endotoxins (<1 pg) and ATP (<1 fg)
- All sterile products in BIO-CERT® Quality: sterile acc. ISO 11 137 and AAMI guidelines, a SAL of 10-6 is obtained.
- Autoclavable at 121°C (2 bar), acc. DIN EN 285
- Environmentally friendly packaging systems
- Pipette and filter tips from BRAND are tested for BRAND pipettes and most of the pipette types of Gilson®, Thermo Fisher Scientific Finnpipette®, Eppendorf® and Biohit.
The 5 ml tip is exclusively tested for BRAND pipettes and Thermo Fisher Scientific Finnpipette®
. The 10 ml tip is suitable for BRAND, Eppendorf®
.Ultra Low Retention-tips
The surfaces of the Ultra Low Retention tips are produced through a physicochemical process.Filter Tips
Non-self-sealing filter tips from BRAND have a PE filter that is free from chemical additives. Permeability is controlled by the combination of pore size and filter length, so that no aerosols can reach the pipette shaft.Bulk packed in reclosable bags.
The batch number is printed on every bag.TipBox, sterile and non sterile, BIO-CERT®
PP. Two different sizes. Stackable and repeatedly autoclavable at 121 °C (2 bar), acc. DIN EN 285.TipStack™, non sterile and sterile, BIO-CERT®
A tip tower containing 5 filled tip-trays and a TipBox constitute the new, space-saving refill system for 20 µl, 200 µl and 1000 µl tips.TipRack, sterile and non sterile, BIO-CERT®
Refill unit for TipBox. Compared to the filled TipBoxes, the amount of waste with the new refill units is reduced by over 20%.TipBox 5/10 ml, non sterile
The 5 ml and 10 ml tips are only available as a racked tip version in these specially corresponding TipBox.
For TipBox. Refill unit, protected in an environmentally compatible packaging of recyclable PET. Sterile TipRacks are supplied with a transfer aid so that the rack can be put into a previously autoclaved box without hand contact.